We're thankful for our team members
As a Tyson Foods chaplain in Wilkesboro, N.C., John works with team members across three facilities every day, helping them focus on their physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
Rosie has been driving for Tyson Foods since 2004 and has over one million safe miles on the road, and, earlier this year, was nominated for Women in Trucking’s Driver of the Year.
Jason and our Amarillo, TX plant took on a creative challenge to help fill one of the biggest needs of team members on second shift - childcare.
Dennis is a driver from Arlington, TX, who won first place at the Arkansas Trucking Championship this summer.
In his job in Automation and Optimization, Johnathon oversees packaging for our Fresh Meats plants, helping Tyson stand on the forefront of robotics and technology.
When Ethel first came to our Dakota City hides and tannery facility in 1986, she knew she had a challenge ahead: she looked around and realized she was the only woman at the facility.
- Tyson Foods Announces New Team Member Benefits
- Tyson Foods Continues to Expand Childcare Accessibility to Team Members
- Tyson Foods to Give Over 90,000 U.S. Hourly Team Members Approximately $50 Million in Year-End Bonuses
- Tyson Foods Strengthens its Commitment to Immigrant Team Members with $1.5M Investment
- Tyson Foods Joins Financial Literacy for All (FL4A) Initiative
- Tyson Foods Donates 50,000 Masks, Personal Protective Equipment to The Marshall Islands
- Tyson Foods Invests $200 Million in Amarillo Beef Plant
- Tyson Foods Provides Affordable Transportation for Team Members Through Ride-Share Program
- Tyson Foods Launches Free Education Program for all U.S. Team Members
- Tyson Foods Breaks Ground on Childcare Facility for Humboldt, Tennessee, Team Members