Tyson Foods: A Global Food Company
With today's global economy, growing international markets and an increasing demand for safe, high-quality food, Tyson Foods made it a strategic priority to expand our business outside the United States. As one of the world's largest protein processors and marketers, we have brought the best practices from our U.S. operations to our international locations and believe we are well-positioned to manage our in-country international operations with actions and programs that:
- Provide safe, high-quality food to our customers and consumers
- Create business and industry value
- Benefit our team members and local communities
- Build collaborative partnerships focused on responsible and sustainable business
We meet needs globally as OneTyson.
Being a global protein leader doesn’t just mean that we operate in more than one country. We operate with a flexible, international supply chain that allows us to meet demand, on demand, in nearly any market.
- A state-of-the-art food processing facility in the Brisbane Valley
- Originally established in 1997 as a specialty, purpose-built beef patty manufacturer servicing major quick service restaurants in Australia
- Currently produces various high-quality beef products for the Australian and export markets
- Established in 2001 as our first Chinese factory, with a regional headquarters in Shanghai
- Has 3 R&D centers, 7 processing plants, and dozens of breeding farms
- Domestic meat production enterprise in the whole industry chain, from breeding and slaughtering to processing and distribution, providing comprehensive solutions for chicken, cattle, and pigs
- International poultry, prepared foods and plant protein business, serving a range of different countries and markets across Europe
- Two European Innovation Centers, based in Ashford (United Kingdom) and Oosterwolde (Netherlands)
- Provide our customers with an extensive product portfolio that covers various occasions.
- Acquired Mac Food Services, the Malaysia business, in 2018
- Provides high-quality protein for domestic and export markets, while maintaining Halal commitment
- Operates 3 facilities and employs more than 1,500 team members and part of our Asia Pacific business
- Offices in Mexico City and Turret penetrate different lines of business and satisfy the needs of clients in the Mexican market.
- Distributes poultry, pork, and beef to retail, foodservice companies, and wholesale customers
- Imports brands such as Tyson, Jimmy Dean, Wright Brand, Hillshire Farm and Covered Wagon
- Acquired Tanmiah Food Company as a strategic partner in 2022
- Operates 3 facilities across 2 countries, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia
- Fully Halal (certified by SFDA) International Poultry and Prepared Foods business, serving a range of different countries and markets in the Gulf countries
- Established in 1991, Tyson Poultry Thailand Ltd. is one of the country’s largest fully integrated chicken processors
- A leader in manufacturing fully cooked chicken products worldwide
- McKey Food Services (Thailand) Ltd. is a division of Tyson Foods
- Producer and supplier of other processed meat products for the quick-service restaurant industry
Tyson Foods International Inquiries
If you have any questions about Tyson Foods International, send us a note below!