We are committed to helping the communities we serve and where our team members work, live and play. View a list of Tyson FOODS locations. We offer several ways to request Corporate Giving funds for your group or organization.
Open at-large grants: Tyson Foods seeks proposals from IRS registered non-profit organizations to help them implement programs and improve the quality of life in Tyson communities.
All proposal ideas are welcome.
The most competitive proposals deliver programs within 20 miles of a Tyson plant, have defined outcome statements, and clearly demonstrate how the community and Tyson’s manufacturing workforce could be involved.
Tyson Foods encourages consideration of the following subjects:
- Programs that increase the availability and affordability of low-income housing and day care facilities
- Providing financial counseling services to families earning less than $50,000/year
- Building community connections between immigrants and longer-term residents
- Promoting local economic development programs
- Advancing English literacy skills
Proposals are due April 1, 2019. Awards will be announced by June 1, 2019.
If you would like to apply for a grant click here:
There are two different sponsorship programs available.
Corporate Social Responsibility Charitable Sponsorships: These are awarded to IRS certified non-profit organizations to help them implement initiatives to reduce hunger and to improve the health and well-being of our Team Members.
Corporate Community Sponsorships: These are awarded to activities that promote the Tyson Brand while enhancing the vitality of our three headquarter communities in Springdale, Ark., Chicago, Ill., Dakota Dunes, S.D. Sponsorship requests for communities outside of these locations should be directed to your nearest Tyson facility.
- Strong preference given to initiatives that build relationships and active engagements between Tyson Team Members and the community, as well as to events where food and food experiences are a centerpiece.
- Applicants must be from a certified 501(3)(c) organization.
- Must benefit communities located within 20 miles of a Tyson facility.
- Strong preference given to initiatives that build relationships and active engagements between Tyson Team Members and the community.
- Fundraising events that benefit individuals
- Religious and political activities
- Purchase of event tickets
- Golfing events
- Buying memberships
- Subsidizing sport teams
Sponsorship requests may be made here: