Thank you for your interest. Our company grant and sponsorship programs are now closed.
Please check back in mid-October when we begin our 2019 fiscal year for new opportunities.
We are committed to helping the communities we serve and where our team members work, live and play. View a list of Tyson FOODS locations. We offer several ways to request Corporate Giving funds for your group or organization.
Corporate Social Responsibility Charitable Grants: These are awarded to IRS certified non-profit organizations to help them implement programs and projects relative to our focus areas.
Funding for grant programs is focused on non-profit organizations in Tyson Foods communities. There are two types of grant programs: By invitation only and open to the public. Those that are by invitation only include:
1. Urgent Food Supply - for short-term feeding programs.
2. Food Bank Optimization - for food banks to implement programs that improve the efficiency of their operations, and/or increase their ability to distribute food.
3. Non-Profit Skill/Capacity Building - for non-profits to improve their management, planning and fundraising capabilities to become more self-sufficient and sustainable.
4. College Internship Program for Non-Profits - for non-profits in our three corporate locations to host a summer intern.
5. Non-Profit Skill Building - for scholarships to enable non-profit managers to attend nationally reputable training and certification programs to improve their organization’s sustainability.
6. Community Cornerstone - for projects, programs, and physical places that bring diverse cultures together.
The following program is open to all applicants:
- Our company grant and sponsorship programs are now closed. Please check back in mid-October when we begin our 2019 fiscal for new opportunities.
- Open At-Large – allows non-profits to submit applications based on their interests and needs.
Corporate Social Responsibility Charitable Sponsorships: These are awarded to IRS certified non-profit organizations to help them implement initiatives to reduce hunger and to improve the health and well-being of our Team Members.
Our company grant and sponsorship programs are now closed. Read more in our program description.
Community Sponsorships: These are awarded to support activities that enhance the vitality of our three headquarter communities and promote the Tyson brand: Springdale, AR, Chicago, IL, Dakota Dunes, SD. Sponsorship requests for communities outside of these locations should be directed to your nearest Tyson facility.
Corporate Social Responsibility Grant and Sponsorship Eligibility
- Applicants must be from a certified 501(3)(c) organization.
- Must benefit communities located within 20 miles of a Tyson facility.
- Strong preference given to initiatives that build relationships and active engagements between Tyson Team Members and the community.
- Fundraising events that benefit individuals
- Religious and political activities
- Purchase of event tickets
- Golfing events
- Buying memberships
- Subsidizing sport teams