We are committed to helping the communities we serve and where our team members work, live and play. View a list of Tyson FOODS locations. We offer several ways to request Corporate Giving funds for your group or organization.
There are two different sponsorship programs available.
Corporate Social Responsibility Charitable Sponsorships: These are awarded to IRS certified non-profit organizations to help them implement initiatives to reduce hunger and to improve the health and well-being of our Team Members.
Corporate Community Sponsorships: These are awarded to activities that promote the Tyson Brand while enhancing the vitality of our three headquarter communities in Springdale, Ark., Chicago, Ill., Dakota Dunes, S.D. Sponsorship requests for communities outside of these locations should be directed to your nearest Tyson facility.
- Strong preference given to initiatives that build relationships and active engagements between Tyson Team Members and the community, as well as to events where food and food experiences are a centerpiece.
- Applicants must be from a certified 501(3)(c) organization.
- Must benefit communities located within 20 miles of a Tyson facility.
- Strong preference given to initiatives that build relationships and active engagements between Tyson Team Members and the community.
- Fundraising events that benefit individuals
- Religious and political activities
- Purchase of event tickets
- Golfing events
- Buying memberships
- Subsidizing sport teams
Sponsorship requests may be made here: