Tyson Foods’ Corporate Social Responsibility Department is open to receiving solicitations from nonprofit organizations in communities where Tyson has a facility. It is our goal to sponsor programs, projects, and events that enable nonprofits to achieve outcomes that are supportive of our social investment strategy to:
- reduce food insecurity where there is a Tyson facility,
- reduce the social and health challenges of families earning less than $50,000/year, and
- bolster the capacity of nonprofits to improve the quality of life in Tyson communities.
While a sponsorship is like a traditional grant, there are some differences including:
- sponsorships involve an element of promoting the event/program and Tyson Foods’ involvement,
- sponsorships can be used to support fundraising events, and
- sponsorships services should be delivered to communities near a Tyson facility and preferably where Tyson employees live and their families go to school.
This is an open invitation to 501(c)(3) nonprofits serving communities where Tyson Foods has a facility. The actual application will require you to choose a Tyson facility you are nearest.
- Fundraising events that benefit “individuals” or individuals
- Religious and political activities
- Purchase of event tickets
- Reserving tables at events or golf-hole purchases
- Buying memberships
- Subsidizing sport teams
$300,000 dollars is available for this program. We anticipate making 10-20 awards.
Sponsorship awards will be made to those organizations that offer the best opportunity for Tyson to meet its social investment objectives at the lowest cost.
Our company grant and sponsorship programs are now closed.
Please check back November 5, 2018 for new opportunities.
Checks arrive no more than 60 days later.
Final report due 45 days after last day of distribution.