Tyson® Brand Internal More to Love Work Friends Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Tyson Brand More to Love Work Friends Promotion (the "Promotion") begins at 8:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on November 22, 2021 and ends at 5:00 PM CT on December 31, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to all US-based Tyson Team Members below the Vice President level who are legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Promotion is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, a Tyson Team Member must visit the entry form, upload a photo of them and their work friends, describe why they are thankful for their work friends, and complete the entry form. Once the photo is uploaded and the form is completed and submitted, the Team Member will be entered into the Promotion. Limit of one (1) Entry per Tyson Team Member throughout the Promotion Period. Being included in another Team Member’s photo entry does not constitute an entry for any Team Members included in the photo.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Submitted photo must include entrant and their Tyson work friends, and must feature at least two (2) but not more than a total of ten (10) Tyson Team Members. Entrant must have the permission of each individual featured in the photo.
Each entry must feature proper masking in accordance with Tyson policy and stated requirements.
Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Is sexually explicit; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted entries;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- Contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contains any individuals other than the you and your friends, and/or any materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without providing legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor;
- Contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- Violates any law.
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that your Entry is original to you and its contents do not infringe upon or violates the rights of any third party, including any copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property.
- DRAWING AND SELECTION/ODDS: On or about January 3, 2022, Sponsor will conduct random drawings from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period. Fifteen (15) prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Plant Team Member entries, and five (5) prize winners will be randomly selected from the eligible Corporate Team Members entries.
The twenty (20) prize winners will then be judged by the Tyson Brand team based on the photo submission and the description of why they are thankful for their work friends. One (1) prize winner will be selected by the Tyson Brand team and declared the Grand Prize Winner. There will be (1) Grand Prize Winner and twenty (20) prize winners (one of the Prize winners will also be the Grand Prize winner). Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received for each prize pool as well as the quality of the prize winners’ submissions. Decisions by Sponsor and the Tyson Brand team will be final and binding. All entrants must be employed by Sponsor at the time of drawing to be eligible.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winners will be notified within three (3) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Winners may be required to complete a declaration of eligibility, waiver of liability and publicity release, which must be returned within the time specified or prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected from remaining eligible entrants.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize and twenty (20) Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion, as described below.
GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a trip for ten (10) (winner and nine (9) guests) to a destination of the Grand Prize Winner’s choice in the contiguous United States (subject to Sponsor’s approval). Prize package includes (hotel rooms and number of Gift Cards subject to the total number of attendees):
- Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and guests from a major airport, as determined by Sponsor, near the winner’s home within the continental U.S. to the destination of Grand Prize Winner’s choice in the continental U.S.
- Five (5) double occupancy standard rooms for four (4) days/three (3) nights
- One (1) $1,000 Uber Gift Card
- $3,000 in spending money awarded in the form of ten (10) AMEX Gift Cards
- $5,000 cash to assist with taxes on prize, awarded in the form of a check
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $28,616.95
PRIZES (20): Twenty (20) Prizes will be awarded, five (5) to Corporate Team Members and fifteen (15) to Plant Team Members. Each winner will receive a box of Tyson “More to Love” branded items, including t-shirts, pens, etc. (ARV of each prize: $200)
The ARV of all Prizes is $32,616.95.
GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Actual prize value depends on the location of the winner’s residence, dates of travel and selected destination. Travel must be reserved before December 31, 2022 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these rules. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to travel. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If winner and guests cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner may be chosen. Winner and travel guests must travel from major airport closest to the winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event that the winner’s residence is within 100 miles of the selected destination, ground transportation only, not air travel, will be provided. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the winner and travel guests’ responsibility. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. All prize and trip itinerary specifications will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner, and must complete and return a publicity and liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. If guest is the child or legal ward of the winner, winner must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such child or legal ward. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not listed herein as part of the prize including, without limitation, ground transportation (other than that specified above as included in prize), luggage fees, souvenirs, miscellaneous hotel expenses, food, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of winner.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SPONSOR. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Sponsor and its respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of the entry page or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of Sponsor and may be changed from time to time without notice. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sponsor will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, death, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Illinois. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. An applicable tax form will be provided to winners from Sponsor.
- WINNERS LIST: The list of winners will be posted on Sponsor’s internal website accessible by all Team Members.
SPONSOR: Tyson Foods, Inc. 2200 W. Don Tyson Pkwy. Springdale, AR 72762.