Tyson de Mexico Team Members at a community donation event.
Living Our Core ValuesJohn Tyson, grandson of our founder and current Chairman, worked with Team Members to develop our Core Values more than a decade ago, to reflect the time-honored principles we have lived by since the early days of Tyson Foods. As important to us today as they were then, they reflect our commitment to try to always do what’s right as we stay focused on making great food and making a difference.
Who We Are
We are a company of people engaged in the production of food, seeking to pursue truth and integrity, and committed to creating value for our shareholders, our customers, our Team Members, and our communities.
- We strive to be a company of diverse people.
- We strive to be honorable.
- We strive to be a faith-friendly company.
What We Do
- We feed our families, the nation, and the world with trusted food products.
- We serve as stewards of the animals, land, and environment entrusted to us.
- We strive to provide a safe work environment for our Team Members.
How We Do It
- We strive to earn consistent and satisfactory profits for our shareholders and to invest in our people, products, and processes.
- We strive to operate with integrity and trust in all we do.
- We strive to honor God and be respectful of each other, our customers, and other stakeholders.